Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Not what I thought

So Mom FINALLY brought home my little brother and... well... he's way smaller than I expected. Way. Smaller.

I mean everyone said he would be my little brother, but he is TINY! I have NEVER seen a people THIS small. I didn't even know this was a thing that people could do!! What are you supposed to do with a people THIS small!??

And I never really thought about how big I can be. Sure, everyone said that I was going to be the big sister, but THIS is going to be so much harder than I thought. When I rest my head on him, I might crush him! And when I give him all the kisses I'm supposed to give him, I might just lick him all the way away!! And even when I poke him with my wet nose to wake him up, I might accidentally sniff him right inside of me!!!

And he makes such tiny sounds. He's just like the tiniest squeak-toy EVEN when no one is playing with him... so even when I'm not resting on him, and licking kisses at him, and poking him awake, I keep hearing just how tiny-small he his. So I can't stop thinking about his tininess... I guess what I'm saying is that he is really small. Way smaller than I expected.

And he doesn't even smell like any other people I've ever smelled!. He smells... sweeter. But not in the way that makes you want to eat him... well I do sort of want to eat him all up... But not for food... I want to eat him all up for love. Because I just kissed him and he tastes even sweeter-and-more-lovey than I even knew he would!! I just didn't know people could come like this!

And he wiggles and stretches all on his own too. And his people-legs and people-paws just wave around without doing anything for anyone. But somehow they are making me love (LOVE!!!) him even more at the same time. Did he just wave at me?!! Here I am tiniest, little brother! I'm your big sister! I'm going to love you and protect you and lick you all the way away... just as soon as Dad stops pulling me away from you.

Damn, this is going to be harder than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment