Sunday, September 22, 2013

Love of the game

WHAT IS WITH THIS???!!!

THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN A PEOPLE DO!!! I WANT TO DO IT RIGHT NOW!!

Dad can I do it? Dad can I do it? Dad can I do it? Dad can I do it? Dad can I do it?

Dad can I do it? PLEASE!

She is having the BEST TIME I HAVE EVER SEEN ANY ONE OR ANY THING EVER HAVE EVER!!!! The ball is FAST, but she is EVEN FASTER! She is moving her long arm so far to hit the ball! And she hits the ball SO HARD!!!

Dad can I hit the ball? Dad can I hit the ball? Dad can I hit the ball? Dad can I hit the ball?

Dad can I hit the ball? PLEASE!

Dad! Look! At! How! Fast! That! Ball! Goes!!! And she keeps hitting it! SHE IS A! M! A! Z! I! N! G!!! I WANT TO BE HER!!!

Dad can I be her? Dad can I be her? Dad can I be her? Dad can I be her? Dad can I be her?

Dad can I be her? PLEASE!

Wait... What do you mean we have to go?!

WHAT IS WITH THAT???!!

No comments:

Post a Comment