Monday, September 2, 2013

OMG!!!

Deer-chicory-smell just moved into the other side of my house!!

I didn't know it was going to happen. I didn't even know! I just went upstairs to lay on the best bed I can be on in my house, and deer-chicory was standing right outside my see-through wall way! And he was looking right back at me! And I thought maybe it was just a dream. Because I had a dream once -- not too long ago -- that I was sleeping. And ever since then I can't figure out if I woke up, or if I just dreamed I woke up and I'm still sleeping in my bed.

But it doesn't matter, because in your dream you still have to do something or else you're just wasting a dream. So when Mom opened the wall way, deer-chicory and me started playing right away!!! Mostly it was me playing, but deer-chicory liked it the way he usually does. He likes it the most when I run around in circles and jump down right in front of him, while he just stands there. IT WAS SOOO FUN!!!

And I can't believe he lives there now, but he totally does! Because we went over into the other side of my, um... our house, and we played inside. And Auntie Kristen and Uncle Zak were there, but deer-chicory's parents weren't. And I found an empty doggie food bowl and it smelled just like deer-chicory. So maybe Auntie Kristen and Uncle Zak are deer-chicory's new parents. I don't know. Who cares? I have a doggie neighbor and we love each other THE MOST EVER!!!!

And I know that's true because I made him kiss me and now Auntie Kristen says he's my boyfriend. And since I know that I have a forever-boyfriend living in the other side of our house, I realized I don't have to be so worried about having all of the fun right away. And so we laid down in our house and took a our first nap together. And I love (LOVE FOR REAL!!!) deer-chicory-smell SO MUCH!

And I can't believe he just moved into the other side of my house! It is totally like a dream or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment