Friday, July 26, 2013

Dadful!

I FOUND DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't post this morning because Dad was still not back and I felt SO BAD that I didn't find him on my walk with Mom this morning. And I knew for the first time that he was gone forever and I sank inside and then I sang sad-bark songs.

And then Mom told me through peanut butter that it was time to go "Downstairs!" So I did, because peanut butter is still the best. And then peanut butter said, "Okay." And I ate peanut butter, because it said it was okay. And then Mom was gone the way she and Dad used to be gone. And then I knew that Mom was saying that it was time to move on. And I knew she was right. And so I didn't sing sad-bark songs anymore, and after a while I fell asleep.

AND THEN I FOUND DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up when I heard a sound at the top of the stairs and I came up and I found him RIGHT THERE!!!! And I thought: I don't know why I didn't look there first!!! AND I WAS THE HAPPIEST I EVER WAS, EVER!!!! And he opened the gate and stood on his knees, and I tried my hardest to push myself inside of his chest because I MISSED HIM SO MUCH!!! And I knew he felt the same way because he wrapped his arms around me so I felt like I was all the way inside and IT WAS THE BEST PLACE I HAVE EVER BEEN, EVER!!! And later when Mom came home I saw them do the same thing, and it made me SO SUPER HAPPY!!! But for some reason I felt sad-bark songs at the same time, and I don't know why that is.

But I found Dad. And that's all that matters the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment