Tuesday, July 30, 2013

You're invited

Okay, I'm not going to talk about this every time it happens, but I AM going to talk about it again today, because I just got back from Doggie Goddess and it is still the BEST PLACE EVER!!!!! It is the Best!!! It is the Best!!! It is THE BEST!!!

Hey! You should come to Doggie Goddess with me!!! Oh!!! We can have a big party!!! I'm going to invite all of my grandmas and my grandpas, and Mom and Dad, and Uncle Zak and Auntie Kristen, and pee-smell, and salmon-ginger-smell, and sugar-cage-smell, and stinky, and everyone else I know! And if you're reading my blog then you are invited, too!!! And BigFunGuy will be there and so will ReallyFunLady, because they are always there!

And we will sing bark-songs, and we will splash the water, and we will spin real fast, and we will play pee-ball! And it will be the first ever game of pee-ball where the people know how to play right. And it will be AMAZING!!!

Oh! And if you are a people, you can bring FOOD!!! Doggies can't bring food, because we always eat all of it before we get anywhere. And that's why it is ALWAYS good to have people, because people ALWAYS still have food.

And when we're done, we're going to be SOOOO tired. Because it was SOOOO much fun ALL! DAY! LONG!!! And then we're going to want to take a LONG nap. And that is where I'm going now, because I just got back from there and I am already SOOOO tired! You can take a long nap too, if you want to, because you're invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment