Sunday, October 6, 2013

Time Upstairs

Upstairs!

That is my favorite word, because when Mom or Dad say it that is where we go, and Upstairs is THE BEST place in my house! It is where my best bed I can be in lives and it is where my upstairs balcony is and so it is also the best way to get to the other side of my house, where I can visit Uncle Zak and Auntie Kristen. I wish we would all live up there more the most! And even after those men finished changing my balcony without really changing it, it is where I love to sit in the sun the most! It has places for Moms and Dads to sit, and lots of room for a doggie to lay down. And best of all, I can see my whole neighborhood the best from up there!

And I don't wait for peanut butter to tell me I should go up there. I go up there all the time whenever I can! I like to sleep on the bed, and on the floor, and on the balcony, and on the balcony on the other side of my house! Basically, it is where I like to sleep the most. But it is still better when Mom or Dad say Upstairs, because then they are coming with me too. And even though they waste so much of their upstairs time tapping on their tap boxes instead of sleeping, I still like having them up there too. Because then my pack is together the most.

If I could I would live up there ALL OF THE TIME! I would come down only when I had to eat, or pee, or poop, or take Mom or Dad on our walk. I would also come down when it was time to go to the park or to Doggie Goddess, because those places are still so much the most fun! Oh and I would come down if we were going to go to the beach that I can be on that is near Santa Monica, or to go on a fast walk with Mom or Dad, or to the place with all of the doggie foods and toys, because I love (LOVE) all of those places too. And I would come down to get water. I forgot about water. So I would live upstairs ALL OF THE TIME if I could, except for all of those other times.

No comments:

Post a Comment