Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Why I love blogging

I love (LOVE!!) blogging the MOST!! And who would have thought a doggie would?

You might even be wondering where I got the idea to do a doggie blog. I mean, you already know that Mom and Dad said I should do it. But they say I should do a lot of things that I don't do. And this wasn't one of those things where they say it like you have to do it... Like when I have to sit before they let someone into my house (but figured out that I don't have to stay sitting, because once they open the door, they're not going to close it back just because I got up). This was more like a you should do it if you want to... like you should catch this ball I'm about to bounce in front of you. Those are always the best "you should"-s because they really are "you are going to love (LOVE!) doing this"-es.

It happened on a day when me and Mom and Dad were in the Upstairs and Mom and Dad were spending a lot of time on the balcony rubbing their hard who-would-ever-want-to-sit-on-those chairs with things that make the chairs shed and then with brushes that make them stink the best (it was SO stinky it made you get dizzy - I LOVED IT!). And they wouldn't let me on the balcony with them but I could still get dizzy from where I was on the best bed I can be on in my house. And after all that I heard Dad say, "red dog blog" because Mom is always saying that I'm red... Even though I don't know what red is. Also, back then, I didn't know what a blog was. But hearing Dad say "red-dog-blog" made me feel even dizzier. So when he said I should do it, I threw up in my mouth a little bit (which I LOVE the MOST!), and that's when I knew it was a great idea... even though I still didn't know what it was. And it must have made Mom throw up in her mouth a little bit, too, because I heard her say that we should do it too.

And then later Dad said we couldn't call it red dog blog, because there were already SO MANY red-dog-blogs... Yeah, actually I think he said, "Holy crap! There are SO MANY red-dog-blogs!" But then he said we could call it Nima-Dog-Blog. And that didn't make me so dizzy or throw up in my mouth, but he said it would be the only one. And since I am the only me, that just made the most sense!

And writing my blog has been the best, because Dad and me spend more time together now. We go on long fast walks again, which is the BEST,... except when he won't stop for the smelly thing I just found. And he takes more pictures of me, which I LOVE!... sometimes, but other times I don't want to have my picture taken. I just want to be left alone with my dead leaves. And now he knows more about what a doggie thinks... Maybe. Sometimes I think he just taps on his tapbox and doesn't really read what I'm saying to him. But whatever we are doing, he is with me all the way more the most. And that is THE BEST BEST of all, and it is why I love blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment