Sunday, August 4, 2013

Persistence

I want to sleep in the big bed.

You see how flat I lay down at bedtime. You're the one that taught me to lay down flat when I want to ask people for something. See me? My face in on the ground! I want to sleep in the big bed, so bad!

You won't have to give up the big bed. I'll take whichever side you don't want. I'll sleep in the middle if you want. I'll sleep at the very top or all the way down at the bottom. I just want to sleep in the big bed!

I know it is the BEST bed even though I never got to be in it even once. I know it is better than the best bed I can be in which is way upstairs. Why else would you guys sleep in the big bed EVERY NIGHT, while I have to sleep in the low small bed on the ground. I really want to sleep in the big bed!

You bring me downstairs for bedtime, but then you sleep apart from me. Packs are supposed to sleep together! So you know I can't go back upstairs to the nicer bed, but you won't share the big bed with me. You should let me sleep in the big bed!

I want to lay in the big bed! I want to roll in the big bed! I want to sleep-kick and sleep-run in the big bed! I want to sleep-bark and snore in the big bed!! I want to drool in my sleep in the big bed!! Oh, PLEASE let me sleep with you in the big bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment