Saturday, August 3, 2013

Complications

I live in a complicated house. The ground is so hard I can't dig it, plus there is ground at three different heights. In the all the way downstairs ground are the bedrooms (one is for Mom, Dad, and me, and the other is for the other people in my pack when they come over). There are also sinks that Mom and Dad play in, the flat place that I can reach that used to have stuff for me to chew, and the really big bowl that Dad sometime uses to take away my smell-name (I HATE that bowl!). In the middle ground is the food-room (or kitchen, right Dad?), the downstairs balcony, and the room with the flat noisy box on the wall. And in the upstairs ground is the best bed in the house that I can be in (it is SOOOO NICE!!! Thanks for letting me lay in it all day, Mom!!!). And also the upstairs balcony that lets me go to the other side of my house when the wall-ways are not all closed.

The other side of my house is complicated too. It has all the different grounds too, but instead of Mom and Dad it has Auntie Kristen and Uncle Zak. Today, Mom opened the wall-ways to the upstairs balcony, and Uncle Zak and Auntie Kristen opened the wall-way to the other side of my house, so I came over. I'm not sure why, but my Auntie and Uncle mostly stay on that side of my house. I think it might have something to do with how people don't ever pee at the same time. Maybe if Mom, Dad, Uncle Zak, and Auntie Kristen all stayed on the same side of my house, they'd run out of time for peeing.

But no matter what I like it the best when all the wall-ways are open. Then my house becomes twice as much! Also, then I get to see my Auntie and Uncle, and sometimes, like today, I get to check new people for my pack. Today, for my pack, I checked two big people and one person who is small like a puppy -- and I found out that small people can be complicated, too. They are excited and squirmy like puppies, but they don't work as good: they are slower, they don't move very well, and they fall down a lot. Just like puppies, they like to be kissed on the face the most. But not like puppies, they run away as soon as you start doing it (then they run back, then they run away again -- see, it's complicated!). And when I kissed this small person (as much as I could because that is what you are supposed to do), her face turned red and she started scratching it a lot. Then, I don't know why, Auntie Kristen and Uncle Zak put me on the balcony and closed the wall-way. Later Auntie Kristen opened the wall-way again and the new big people and the one small person were all gone... so I don't think they are going to be in my pack.

But I like my Auntie and Uncle so much (SO MUCH!!!). So I stayed to cheer them up. I showed them how to spin the fastest! (The trick is to lower your butt the lowest.) And I showed them how I can catch a tennis ball in my mouth!! And I think they were feeling better then. And Uncle Zak brought out banana, who said, "Sit." So I sat down, because I love (LOVE!!!) banana so much!!! And then banana laid down in front of me and said, "Wait." And I waited because that is what it wanted me to do. Then banana said, "Okay, Nima." And I jumped up and ate it all up... But maybe that is not what it meant for me to do, because then, I don't know why, Auntie Kristen and Uncle Zak put me on the balcony and closed the wall-way. I tried asking them why through the door, but they didn't answer. Maybe, it was too complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment